Best Friends Best Friends

great animation, but the music!

I liked the animation but the story and music.......cheeeeeeeeese!

TommysUsername responds:

That's why you will never understand humor.

Climber (Escalador) Climber (Escalador)

awsome but....

Very good, the whole animation was good but one problem was the running, did sort of change it from 'looks proffesional' look to 'guy with the gist of animation, but needs stuff sorting out'.
Don`t take this personal, im a failed animator :D

demoreel V2: Sand edition demoreel V2: Sand edition

amazing

Very good, i am a sort of flash animater (eg. failed) and i know how hard it is too animate. There are two types a catagories that can post on newgrounds which are:
1. amazing plot, funny joke ect
2. Amazing animation, very few people who could do it,
and yours falls under the second. I admit, it has no plot what so ever, but who cares? The animation was amazing and i am just about to check the proiles of the guys who said `its a demo reel, souldnt be on here, blah blah blah' and i bet 90% of them havnt submitted a singe bit of flash.
Very impressive and keep up the good work. (ignore the retards :P)

The Mad Cow The Mad Cow

hehehehehe

Omg........I'm a helecopter.......amazing.......lolz..
....hehe.....nice......music......lol z :)

Egg Egg

hehe

lol awesome, my parents keep chickens and the movement of the chicken was perfect, very well done, and anyway, the whole animation was very good.

Learn to read with Bob! Learn to read with Bob!

alright

Its not amazing, but its not bad. Only one problem, when he was running, it looked a bit dodgey, but other than than, pretty good.

bolexle responds:

Lol ya the running was hard to draw.

Chaos Control ep1 Chaos Control ep1

Awesome!

You sprite vidoe was awesome!!! I once used sprites and failed, but that.... that was a masterpice!! Very well done! why do we need to go easy on you, even if i wasnt, i would not find a single thingy wroung, well done!!

Lemon-guy responds:

much thanks.

Im always very nervous when I submit animations but you have given me confidence.

Jewz In The Gas Chamber!! Jewz In The Gas Chamber!!

what is this ?!

Waht?? Just a vidoe of you one pokemon pinball? Whats the point??

kanamomashouse responds:

thanks for the review buddy.

Rather Odd Rather Odd

better than everything

lol it was amazing, very random and amazaing random, lol yey.

(wow i'm easy to please)

Heptagon N' Pentadecagon Heptagon N' Pentadecagon

wow

i ve seen quite a few of theese but this is the best. I like it how the drawing is awful, bacuse it gives it extra humor. well done