Best Friends Best Friends

great animation, but the music!

I liked the animation but the story and music.......cheeeeeeeeese!

TommysUsername responds:

That's why you will never understand humor.

Climber (Escalador) Climber (Escalador)

awsome but....

Very good, the whole animation was good but one problem was the running, did sort of change it from 'looks proffesional' look to 'guy with the gist of animation, but needs stuff sorting out'.
Don`t take this personal, im a failed animator :D

demoreel V2: Sand edition demoreel V2: Sand edition

amazing

Very good, i am a sort of flash animater (eg. failed) and i know how hard it is too animate. There are two types a catagories that can post on newgrounds which are:
1. amazing plot, funny joke ect
2. Amazing animation, very few people who could do it,
and yours falls under the second. I admit, it has no plot what so ever, but who cares? The animation was amazing and i am just about to check the proiles of the guys who said `its a demo reel, souldnt be on here, blah blah blah' and i bet 90% of them havnt submitted a singe bit of flash.
Very impressive and keep up the good work. (ignore the retards :P)

Shoot The Aliens 2 Shoot The Aliens 2

Addictive :-D

This game is pretty awesome and addictive. I like the fact that you don't have lives and your score resets when you get hit, meaning you can spend a long time without realising.

2 tips:
1. Try to redraw the explosions, bullets ect. (basicly anything done by just using two colours). That will make it seem far more sleek.
2. Get some music from the Audio portal. But make sure it is a great piece nothing too repetative. Never got for the 20 second repeated melody. Music is one of the important factors of a good game, it gives it feeling and exitment. Also try and get some explosion noises and shot sounds, to give it that extra bit.

If you don't get this submitted do what and say (and any other suggestions) and resubmit, or if it gets on, do it anyway. I will be checking.

samdiaz responds:

i am nearly finished making an option to add audio for explosions, deaths, shots.

Torture A Nerd 2 Torture A Nerd 2

Pretty poor, but...

This is simply an animation with the stop (); fuction and the head acting as a button. Its good on the fact of artwork (since mine sucks) but i think if you forget the game making and concontrate on the animation side, you could be capable of doing a good bit of animation.

Flash Maker 1.0 Flash Maker 1.0

lol!

If only flash was this easy. That wasnt even a game. Only submit stuff if its good.

Ghosts - Super Rocket Ghosts - Super Rocket

awesome!

Very good, really impressive.
I may use this for an animtion, realy just some kind of gooey blob danching, just to practice my FBF if its ok with you, but again, well done. Im preety impressed as techno and all that stuff is NOT my syle, but still good for that. The 8 is only becasue, like i said, its not my syle. 4/5 8/10